Social Media Community Guidelines
- Tata Medical and Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. (TMDL) uses a variety of social media channels to connect with people around the world and provide timely updates on our key priorities, our people and our company. We further see social media as an opportunity to share what is important to us, and also to stay close to our community and hear your voices.
- Due to the regulated industry in which we operate, some of our activity on social media is limited. We do not guarantee that we will reply to all comments on our social media posts or direct messages/@mentions received via our social media channels. We will not engage in any online conversation that mentions a medicine.
- We've set up our social properties to share news with you about Tata Medical and Diagnostics. We want to get your thoughts on our updates, but below are reasons why we might need to remove your comment, or we are unable to respond:
- References a side effect
- If your post includes possible side effect associated with a TMDL product, we may be required to contact you for further information. You may contact us to report an adverse event related to TMDL products by calling 1800-2666-4119 (India only).
- Contains vulgarity
- If you use profane language, your post gets pulled/ In addition to vulgar language, we will be screening for personal attacks of any kind or offensive terms that target specific ethnic, racial, religious, age or gender orientation groups. We ask that everyone treat each other with respect.
- Contains medical advice
- It is great to want to provide help to your fellow visitors but given the serious implications unsolicited and unverified medical advice might have, we cannot allow it on our wall. As always, we recommend consulting with your physician on any medical condition.
- Is off topic
- This can be a tricky one: we are not looking to censor you, but sometimes comments are spam, are clearly off topic, make unsupported accusations or promote services or products. If you feel we have been unfair in removing your comment, please reach out to us and we can discuss it.
Storing and using private information
- Content you share in this channel is available to the public. TMDL may process, store, and use information you chose to share through this channel for reasons such as improving its products and services, reporting adverse events, or providing you with assistance upon your request. To facilitate requests, we may ask for additional information which will only be used for the purpose it was initially collected.
- If you share personal information relating to other people, you represent that you have the authority to lawfully do so and to permit us to use the information.
- We reserve the right to remove any comments that include such materials, and we may block or remove any user who does not comply with these community guidelines.
- Engagements performed by Tata Medical and Diagnostics social media channels in relation to other individuals or organizations on social media (follow, share, like, reply) does not equal an endorsement of all activity and views expressed through those accounts.
- The views and opinions expressed by users engaging with Tata Medical and Diagnostics social media channels are not a reflection of Tata Medical and Diagnostics. Tata Medical and Diagnostics does not endorse and is not responsible for information and opinions shared by social media users.